Tuesday, June 21, 2005

...Nothing to Say...

I would have loved to sleep in a little more, but
Marisa made sure that I didn't when she called. I really didn't mind getting woken up like that, I mean she was just calling to see how I was. And all of that stuff.



For the most part, I spent the day communicating with Kay in some way. It was nice to have someone to talk to for that long of a period of time. But I'm worried that I might be using her minutes up.



We talked about so many different things that it's hard to even get one topic out of there for this entry to be about. Most of the time I get the topics I write about from something that happens during my day. That would be hard on a day like today.



This afternoon I fell asleep again, this time from about 8:30 P.M. until about 9:30 when Marisa called again to tell me about her phone, I really don't mind, its nice just hearing a familiar voice is a nice thing. For some reason I didn't even call Spike today until super late, it was odd. I usually talk to several people in one day for about an equal amount of time.



Today things were kind of unbalanced, kind of like the rest of the things in my life. Everything just feels off a little bit. I feel better than I did yesterday, I don't know what's the matter with me though, maybe its knowing that there's something out there I really want but can't have or maybe its just stress from something else, hell or simply put maybe I'm just lonely.



After I wrote my blog entry last night I went outside for a cigarette, I don't typically smoke, but I find that when I'm really upset it helps things. I haven't even smoked an entire pack of cigarettes in my life. But if I was feeling that bad its serious.



Needless to say, talking to Kay today really helped me out, I'm glad to have someone that I can talk to. Well I really don't have much to say, I'll be gone now!

No comments: