Thursday, June 09, 2005

Lonely....

It's been quiet, the only people I've really talked to in the last few days have been Julia and Kay, everyone else just isn't calling or either they aren't staying on the phone for any amount of time.



People are just too busy these days,this is why summer sucks. Everyone just kind of goes their separate ways and can't have much to do with each other. I've been spending my time here in almost complete solitude compared to what I normally do in the summer.



Going to class is about the only thing I do in the day where I even see people, its kind of hard to just not have friends to talk to regular [in person] or someone that you can just sit down with and do something.



That's why I'm hoping for this weekend, its lonely here and the nearest close friend I have is Marisa, I'm hoping she and I can hang out, even if just for like an hour or two. Seeing her will do me some good and put my world back in prespective. Seeing anyone would do that, there's nothing here for me except class.



I was up late last night talking to Kay again, I'm starting to enjoy the conversations more and more, I never actually seem to find girls that are interested in all of the things I am, so when I finally do its a big relief.



I know that there are people out there who like the things I like and that I'm not weird, I might just be a little out of place or something. Well I have essays to write so I better get to it, be around later.



Here's some more comic strip concept art!



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 comments:

Danger said...

I'm back. More to come soon, too. Catching up with everyone for now!

The Cardboard Tube Knight said...

Well you're a sight for sore eyes, Twinks was worried sick.