Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Three Wishes...

There's been a lot going on lately and its getting harder and harder to write in this. Last night I spent a lot of my time writing on my story and stuff. So I was actually a little busy, unlike
Spike who has spent tha last few days playing Guild Wars almost nonstop.



I was going to ask everyone who comments on this thing if they had three wishes what would they wish for? I had mine all figured out.



I would wish for 1)The power to generate specific amounts of cash spontaneously 2)Any power I wanted on demand 3)Cure for all diseases. What would you wish for?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh somebody posed another similar question the other day, "what super power would you like to have ?" and i think now i'll put that on my blog right after this.

as for three wishes ? let me think.

1. to have been born a girl the way i was supposed to be.
2. to be able to speak all the languages i've ever wanted.
3. to have back high school to redo. as much as i hated it. (maybe with wish one, i wouldn't hate it this time around.)

The Cardboard Tube Knight said...

Thanks for the answer, those are great, I hope to see more soon.

K. said...

my 3 wishes...

1. to be happy
2. to find mr. right, get married, and have a family.
3. live happily ever after.

The Cardboard Tube Knight said...

Those might come true without a genie :).

trutje M. said...

1) that my son grows up happy and healty
2) find a partner and be in love again
3) go back to school

The Cardboard Tube Knight said...

All very noble wishes, I realized that all my wishes could be summed up in the second wish I made...so I am going to redo number 1 and 3.

I wish I could just be with a certain someone, and I really can't think of a last one.