Sunday, June 26, 2005

Nothing Much, You?

I do feel a lot better after talking with Kay and Allison. I felt kind of alone but after that things are really just shaping up nicely. I even went to Church today, I enjoyed it and I realize how much I had missed it. I guess I dealt with so much it was time to go back.



Nothing really happened yesterday besides a lot of phone conversation. But I think that its important that I get something out. Spike has been missing his girlfriend for a while now. Like I said they were forbidden to talk to each other for a year and its only been like a few weeks.



I can't imagine how much this must be painful for them, I would hate to be stuck in this situation. That's like his best friend and now he can't talk to her, and he's like her only friend. She calls me now just to have someone to talk to. And I don't mind, she's cool and all I just think this is all really unfortunate and evil on her parent's part.



Theyh ad such a good thing going but I can't really do anything to help with this but be there for the both of them. And there's really nothing else to say at this time so I'll leave it at this!

No comments: