Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Hot Or Not?

Alright, I don't have much to say tonight, all there really is to talk about is one little issue that I promised a friend I would resolve. Its kind of a scientific experiment if you will, so take it away!



Well here we have two pictures of the same girl, and all I ask is: Is this girl beautiful or not? I don't know how to do a poll in HTML yet. So you'll have to comment!



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And Now for the next one.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thanks for your cooperation

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Drop dead gorgeous, seriously looks like a model!

Anonymous said...

Yeah id say she looks pretty good. I like the first pick the best.

Anonymous said...

SHe looks pretty hot

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS!!!

K. said...

...I CANT BELIEVE YOU! hehe.

i have no comment on this one.

The Cardboard Tube Knight said...

Well you dared me ro do it and I did, besides its not like they're bad pictures or your ugly or something, you already know my vote.

Chiriohs said...

No.....