Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Elitist Bastards...

This has got to be quick, nothing fancy, I can't afford to be late to class and all that good stuff.



I just wanted to talk about the video game store, EB, I'm starting to think that it stands for Elitist Bastards. They won't give cash back on returns, even if you paid with cash and have a recipt. What kind of shit is that?



On top of that they keep talking about WoW [for those of you not 1337 enough, that's World of Warcraft] is Blizzard behind the counter sucking these guys dicks, why do they love that game so much.



Well that's all I have to say for today, don't shop there unless you want to get store credit back all of the time. I've got to get to class. But tonight I'll have pictures of my dorm to show off, I'll post them then.



Oh yeah! I changed my profile picture, I'm the one on the left, duh! And I also changed my template last night, don't worry, I'll work the kinks out with some help from Emily, sorry for the inconvenince!

No comments: