Sunday, June 12, 2005

Hooray For Blah Days...

Today, or yesterday rather wasn't very interesting until late. Yeah I did the job interview thing and that went well. After it was over I talked with Marisa and Spike on the phone.



Later on I talked to Kay and cooked some, wow, not a very exciting day I know. But I think that things are starting to pick up around here conversation wise.



On almost a daily basis I will talk to Spike, Kay and Marisa. It's just part of my routine and it keeps me from going nuts. Now bare in mind when I said talk to, I mean on the phone. It's a big thing for me to be on the phone a lot, I used to talk on the phone all of the time back when I was with Keena, but slowly I have become one of those people who prefers to IM someone.



Alli actually got on MSN today and we talked for a few hours. I can't wait to hang out with her again.



Hmm, I have a little question to pose for those of you who see this post, I had a discussion with the lovely Juliet about relationships and stuff, and I asked her did she think it was alright to practice sex or oral sex on a friend or another person with their consent? Or even if they offer it? What do you all think?

No comments: