Thursday, June 16, 2005

Pictures, Batman, Kay and Mulder?

Here we go, I have these pictures of the dorms to post.They're pretty nice, I think it would have been better if I had gotten these before they started on the pool out there in the center. Oh well, this is the view from my balcony:



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

First up we have this little number, its a shot from the middle of the blacony. The building down on the ground to the far left is a neighborhood center where we can cook and stuff



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Now here's the second angle, same thing, different view



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And now for something totally new this is a view to the far right of the balcony, down there is the path that leads from the back of the dorms to the front.



I know that's not a lot, but I will start to take more pictures since my life has been less than interesting lately.



I saw Julia today and we went and saw Batman I enjoyed it, made up for the last two shitty Batman movies.



Today seemed kind of short, I got a call from Alli this morning, she just wanted a person to talk to and I was glad to talk to her. Talk to Marisa some this afternoon before the movie, the more and more I think about it today has got to be one of the best days since I've been back.



I even got to talk to Kay again today, I love talking to her, I just feel like I have a person who feels the same way I do about everything. It's hard to describe what its like to be able to talk to someone and never have to sit there and go damn, I really want her to stop talking.



It's good to enjoy talking to her, and its good thinking that I have someone I can call that I can relate to and everything. I can only think of one reason I'm kind of scared about all of this, its not anything stupid or trivial, and its not something I want to hide from her, I just can't tell her myself because its hard for me to say things like this.



And she reads this and I hope she asks me about this if she sees it, I just don't think that she'll be as happy with me as she would like to think. It's not that I don't want to get my heart broken, God knows I can take it, its just that I think she'll be disappointed and it'll be my fault if that happens.



I want to talk to her about, so what do I do...



At times like this I just wish that I could be like Fox Mulder:



Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Just look how bad ass he looks, how can one man be this cool? Oh well, every blog needs at least two pictures of Mulder up a year, here are mine. I better get to work on what I have to do, gotta make the grade and all.



See ya!

2 comments:

K. said...

please dont be mulder, he works with aliens, and thats just, well, creepy...

and i already told you you were wrong about your whole little fear, but i will tell you again, YOU ARE WRONG! hehe.

i promise...

The Cardboard Tube Knight said...

I wrote this last night, can't you tell? And thank you for the gentle reassurence.