Saturday, June 04, 2005

Idle Conversation

It hasn't all been fun and games, although today was a great escape from all that's going on, things aren't exactly perfect.There is a lot going on with Spike and his girlfriend, Julia. A lot to the point that he might not get to see her very often next semester.



I feel bad for him, I know how it is to get you're hopes up about something and then have them crushed. I have done it way too many times. I hope that everything works out for the best here.



Here it is, though, one more day in Houston before I have to go back to San Antonio, its a little exciting, a little fun sounding and a little chiling to think. I will be alone up there for the most part, sure Auska and Rei are around. But Auska lives off campus and Rei will be with her boyfriend most of the time, not to mention that she doesn't seem to be to fond of me right about now...



I have been thinking more and more about Marisa, I've been thinking about how things have been going with her recently. I love to talk to her, I love to just be around her. She makes me feel like everything will always work out for the best, even with out saying it, even without it coming up in coversation.



Last night, or really it was the night before last. Fuck, let's just say Thursday. She and I got into this discussion about interacial dating, odd how it came about and she seemed to be a little nervous in even talking about it for the obvious reason.



Well she was for it, which made me breath a sigh of relief and she argued with her ex about how she thought it was horrible of him to think the way he did. I find it funny that she makes me so proud that I know someone like her, someone who defends herself and knows what she wants.



I hope that she comes to understand how I feel about her sometime and I hope that when it happens we can just be happy with whatever happens between us. Well I have to go, I'll be back around here tomorrow time permiting.

No comments: