Monday, June 06, 2005

Back To School...

It's not so bad being here alone, its not so bad at the dorms, I've been back here for a while now, I've just failed to post on this thing since I have been here. Not much has really happened.



I spent most of my day writing, and when I wasn't writing today, I was in a meeting with an academic advisor. It went well and I have hope for turning this whole school thing around.



Last night was very interesting, I say and talked to Kay on the phone for a few hours, it felt good just talking to someone who I seem to be on the same level with, its hard to find these days.



We didn't talk about anything in particular, but I really had fun with that.



Right now I am trying to find a job, I'm going to check out Best Buy, I've always wanted to work there. I was wondering about something though, has anyone ever tried to use one of those people finding websites?



There was this girl I was really good friends with back in junior high, kind of like a first girl-friend kind of thing. I've tried to find her before, it happens like every few months, I know the number to her old house, but her dad lives there and she moved out and I think shes on bad terms with them.



Does anyone know a good site to use for this kind of thing? If not oh, well. I have places to go tonight, like to Austin to see Marisa. I better go get in the shower.



I'll keep in touch, see ya.

1 comment:

The Cardboard Tube Knight said...

Or maybe I'll call and cancel, I don't have the money for this right now, I used the last bit to put gas in my stupid gas guzzler car. So I'll hold off until tomorrow...I'll have to buy her a flower for every day I was supposed to see her and didn't come :(.