Saturday, June 25, 2005

Austin

Austin, I used to hate that city, but after hanging out with people that are actually cool there I see that its not as bad as I thought it was, sure its hard to navigate. But next time that someone comes to town I would love to take them over to Austin just to hang out. While it might not be as big as San Antonio and the traffic is hell, it is so much more sophisticated and diverse. I kind of miss that about Houston and the nearest place to find it is Austin.



I took some pictures of the city to show, there's not many, so bare with me—I couldn't seem to get at good angles to do this right.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This was taken as I drove into Austin early in the afternoon, you have to realize I haven't been in downtown Austin in years, until that day.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This one was taken outside of the mall near Marisa's apartment.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here's the dome of the capital, its taller than that of the one in Washington DC.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I took this crooked thing while eating and talking on the phone, some photography skill there. I wish it had been day out so it would have looked better, but what can you do?



That's all for that, I don't really have anything else to add except that I finally fried a piece of chicken sucessfully, it looks a little burnt but it really wasn't; God I wish Spike orKay had been here to help me do this so I could have ruined less chicken.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mmmmmmmm....



Well, I'm out; till tonight.

No comments: