Saturday, January 28, 2006

Toliet Paper is Thicker Than Water

My favorite kind of night, cool and rainy, today I met a girl who I think I might want to start talking to, I hung out with some friends and I justh ad generally good conversation. Then when it seemed like a day I expected to be shit was turning out to be good something happens. I'm about to go to bed, its four forty five in the morning and I am winding down after a nice day. And it strikes, I need to go to the bathroom.



Well what should have taken no more than five minutes took nearly thirty when I got in the bathroom and found out someone had removed the last roll. I searched around for it and was forced to venture outside and try and use the neighborhood center, but its closed for constuction. Its raining so the path of least resistance is the best in this case. So I go over to the next dorm over, no one is at the front desk to let me in, and I know everyone working that desk.



So I was made to head into the further up neighborhood center. I was pissed about this. I can't take this kind of life, I can't deal with it or even understand what's going on here. I've pretty much made up my mind.

No comments: