Saturday, January 14, 2006

I Am Jack's Softer Side

And I need to take a pill to make this town feel okay...



Why is it when people I care about are hurt I can never do a damn thing about it? Why won't they even talk to me, on the off chance that I ask to hear you're problem I really honestly do care! I don't want you to think that its something I do out of sympathy, I really think you are worth my time.



I can't stress it, I can't even understand it. But I just have to say, know you're not alone.



Well I was going to talk about how my writing is going and how I have written about five different beginings to the same story to see which fit the best. And the one that I like the most will be what I go with. I am working on rediscovering my voice right now so writing is a little touch and go. And no I didn't call her yet, she is busy so Monday, Monday I will try. Or maybe Sunday night. Nervousness has turned into excitment, don't fucking ask me why. But it has. Oh and if you leave a comment on my blog please put your name and email in the blank so I can tell who the fuck it is and I won't think its someone else and freak out.



Softly now, you owe it to the world and everyone knows that you're my favorite girl...



I know, but I never get to do lyrics!

3 comments:

K. said...

thank you love.

The Cardboard Tube Knight said...

Any time

Anonymous said...

hey, i'm sooooo glad to hear nervousness has become excitment!!! that is GREAT!!! oh, and about the problem expressing part on top...i honestly think sometimes the way you see someones problem is a little over exaggerated...like with nicole...sure she was sad, but the way you talked about it made it seem like she was gonna die or something. so, sometimes when you might think aomeone wants to talk about a problem...in turn, there problem might not be as bad as you think..but you get paranoid that it is, and you start to worry. which isn't good. i don't really know what to say that might help you...but that is just what i've notice. sometimes one should worry about themselves first, and make sure they don't over worry themselves over others. i always say: help yourself first...then others come next. hope that helps....

love
-h