Friday, January 27, 2006

Nothing Day

When you can't walk, you crawl, and when you can't do that you find someone to carry you. Getting back up is a part of life and we just have to deal with it, whether you do it on your own or someone is there to drag you to a start.



I woke up late today and nothing has really happened all day, I realize the things that bothered me a year ago still do. I realize that no matter how hard I work I will always have someone to improve upon. People keep wanting to tell me sorry for what happened with me and the girl I gave the letter to, I don't feel so bad about it, as long as she and I are still friends that is. That is all I could ask for. Part of me wants to go off and ramble on some wild tangent, but nevermind. It's not worth it, today passed fast, very little happened and the little bit that did isn't worth telling.



Tomorrow I will hope for a better day, something interesting might happen, maybe something fun. I don't know yet. With the way my life has been so unpredictable its hard to say. But pretty soon here I will be going to bed. I did nothing and for some reason I could really use the rest.

No comments: