Sunday, January 29, 2006

Something Just Told Me

Something she said just worried me, even though she said not to. Maybe I should just stand back and see where this goes, after all there was that sign and today was a good day.



I wanted to be worried about everything but I talked to Ashley today and after that something told me not to worry. I feel like there's something I should be worried about, but that when the time comes I'll have what I need to deal with it. Don't ask me why. I don't even get this, but all I know is that something will give soon.



Tomorrow I am kind of going on a date, not really, but just going out with a friend, I don't know what she thinks of me, and most of the time right now I am just trying not to be worried. But even through all of that, I had a great day. A friend feeling bad and I have a great day...does that make me a bad person?

No comments: