Monday, January 09, 2006

I Am Jack's Change of Pace

I really don't have much to say about today. I think that things are starting to change back into a school mode. People are starting to come back. Allison got back today and I went over to see her, of course she really didn't seem to happy to see me. Which doesn't really surprise me. I don't know if I will be able to salvage that friendship, as much as I would like to, it just doesn't seem to be working out in my favor. And we used to be so close.



At least I talked to Mandi today, she cheered me up, I really miss her and she just makes me happy. Knowing that she is alright and all is a good thing. Last year she was one of my best friends and I really hold her in high regard because she's never hurt me in any way emotionally. Where as everyone else I have known as long as her around here seems intent on hurting others without discrimination.



But things will be different around here this next semester, I will have to do a lot more writing and a lot less messing around. I need time to take care of things and catch up on things. I have been really falling off of the writing front. Right now I am trying this exercise where I write a different three page begining for the same story over and over in different ways. Then I pick the one that sounds best and best suits the story and use it!



I really hope that this works out! I have been trying to work on writing for a while.

No comments: