Monday, January 16, 2006

I Am Jack's Old Aquantaince

Someone I used to know, I see them out of the corner of my eye, its hard not to. I glance, not stare. My mind wanders and I know that I just what I'll say if she decides to ask me anything, if she decides that she wants me to talk to her, to meet him. I used to think I knew you so well. I used to smile everytime I saw you. Now I dread it, I know that you hurt me so bad and you would probably say that I brought it on myself. All I ever did was tell the truth, I all I ever did to you was care for you, maybe that was too much. Maybe I should have treated you more like the guys you dated did, maybe I should have talked down to you and called you ugly, that's what you want right?



I don't know what to say, I thought we were so much better friends than this. And you always claimed that when you got a new boyfriend most of your friends abandoned you? No that's not it, you did it to them.

No comments: