Sunday, January 08, 2006

I Am Jack's Story

I am sitting here just thinking, thinking and thinking and thinking about how thinking is a dangerous thing. I know that now, I know that it can almost bring you to tears to think, things that you never would normally think. But when you worry about someone, when you really feel that you have a connection you start to feel for them. I worried about Heather when she was absent for that two weeks, I worried about Mandi when she didn't call back and now I am worried about someone else.



I really can't tell much, I don't know it. All I can say is that my head jumps back to the worst case scenario, why is it always there that my mind chooses to visit first? What is it about the thing that scares us most that causes us to jump to that conclusion? On top of all this, I am still worried about Kay to some point, she's still sort of sick and thank God that she is getting better. I don't know what I would do with out at least someone to talk to, Kay has helped alot, through the Allison thing, through the hard summer months, through so much else. I've grown a lot this year.



I have to say that many of the things that I have gone through all have to do with growing up. Tonight in the car Heather told me that she had a lot of fun hanging out with me this past month or so, I really have had fun with her too, because I felt like I would be here alone, and i feel so alone most of the time. I knew she was cool but I never knew we would be such good friends and have so much in common. It really means a lot to have someone like that. Same goes with Greg and Nicole, Eva and Landis, and Brandon, both of them. I have grown closer to all of them over the past months, I don't even know how. But with this growth people have grown more distant, some of them its for the best. But still it kind of gets to you sometimes.



Well I need to head out, I have been at this too freaking long, another long night, another dreary day, another story. This is it folks, this is my story.

No comments: