Friday, January 06, 2006

I am Jack's Better Days

Today...fuck. What do I say about a day like today. It was by far the best day that I have had in a long time. And some parts of it make me a little bit sad, like having to say goodbye to a friend that I am only just begining to know. But today was something else. It woke up over at Heather's last night I slept over there with her and Greg.



I had to get up early to go to thearpy, which also went well. I really like the thearpist here at the school, I really can't say the same about the one I go to at the military hospital. Well anyway I went with Heather to see her friend Persphanie, she really is a sweet girl. Someone that would just be fun to hang out with. After that we had dinner with Heather's family.



I really don't feel like elaborating, I'm very tired, I didn't get much sleep last night because I went to bed at 6 and I have been running around all day long. Somehow things got better after dark. Heather, Greg and I came back to our side of town and they were very tired, I dropped Greg off and the second he was out of the car Heather suddenly woke up and wanted to go to the movies. So we started to head that way, then she decided to call a friend of ours to come with us. Well somehow we ended up at the Hookah place again, the three of us and we hung out and it just made my day. I was happy for the first time in a long time.



After today, after all that's happened I had some questions about my future, I just needed a sign to keep going. To know just what I needed to do next. And when I said that I just happened to make a joke about me hitting a deer. Well just after that, as if out of instinct I pulled back on the switch to flash my brights and there were like 20-30 deer on the side of the road in a big group. I don't know what that means, maybe that was what I asked for, some kind of sign from God. It happens all of the time in the Bible, who knows maybe this means something.



And to Heather, I would really like to say thanks for helping me get through so much and for helping me. It means a lot to have someone to talk to, someone who doesn't judge, who offers support and who has been there and understans; same goes to you Eva, it really means a lot to me, and I meant what I said about you being more than a waitress, I got a great friend out of the deal. Thanks for being there, its going to be sad to see you go.



Right now I am so tired that it hurts, and I am sitting here typing this. So much has happened to me in the last few weeks.To my friends, this all means so much to me, thanks for being there through it all, there's a long road to go, but now I know I can make it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

to justin: my dear friend...what can i possible say to you after reading the thanks. first of all, i should thank you...when thanksgiving came i was somewhat depressed knowing there was no one to hang out with...persephanie went out of town, and so did greg...so, i was stuck with the family..and like you all they seem to talk about is how do you feel? have you been taking your pills...i just want to yell fuck you sometimes...in fact, even when i think about it right now...i feel extreme anger and hurt towards them, and then i feel guilt for feeling that way towards my parents...the two most important ppl. in my life...anyway, i was somewhat dreading christmas break...but then i knew i had you to hang out with...i had no idea we would become such great friends though, and i love that!!! i would do anything for you and you know that. you do so much for me, but deny it...i'm telling you now...without you i would be the scrooge of christmas... i'm glad you had a great day...keep it up!!!

love
-h