Wednesday, January 25, 2006

No One Fucking Tell Me Its Alright

I'm done, sick and fucking tired of people and I am done trying. This whole Goddamn world isn't worth the trouble of being in. And this place makes me feel lower than shit. Why do I try to form meaningful relationships? What the hell is wrong with me I should have learned by now. No one fucking tell me it gets better, because no it doesn't.



I'm going to walk away, nothing is right and nothing I am doing seems to work.



Everyoen seems to think that I am just talking about relationships, no that's not the case. I fail at everything and I know that even though I don't want to try and do anything I will continue because that's what I do, I waste my fucking time on things I should know better than to. Every girl that I like either hates me or is uninterested or something else. For those of you wondering, I did tell her and she's not interested. I can say right now that there's things a lot worse than that she could have said. And at least we're friends still. But this is a rare occasion, someone who didn't just want to use me emotinally and then walk away when it as convient for them.



I know now that she's not like that, and that's good. But I hate the feeling of knowing I'll probably never mean anything to anyone.

No comments: