Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Comeback of the Year

My first day of classes, and another turning point, I will no longer be using the Jack's title things, which doesn't mean forever, it just means for right now. I just think it gets boring and predicatable and I don't want to do it too often and kill it, I like to keep you guys on your toes and all.



So lets start where things leave off, I talked to Heather's friend Emily last night about some things, I really didn't talk as much as I listened and she had some interesting things to say about some people I met at a party the other day, some of the girls there thought I was cute. I don't know where they get this radical idea from, maybe we are dealing with a whole new breed of women here. But I really don't know what to say to it.



The rest of the day after that was basically the same thing, I went to lunch with Heather and Greg and then there was class, not really bad either. Class is much less boring than I had remembered. But it was only one class, and that is alot easier than the three I have to tomorrow. And tonight, tonight will be just one of those nights where I rest. I think people need a break from me, I don't know I just get that feeling. But maybe that's just me being paranoid.



Everyone is officially back here now and I have some people that I would really like to hang out with. Some other's not so much. But I think that I need to get to work just talking to people again. I am still trying my hardest to expand my circle of friends and I need to get to work on this and do it a little better.



I guess that's all I have today.

No comments: