Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I Am Jack's Nervousiness

Today, very un eventful, very unfulfilling, I hope tomorrow is much better. I think tomorrow night we are all going for hookah, I am excited and nervous all at once, I'll be around new people, Heather is bringing her friend Mandy. I am so tired right now, I just want to curl up in my wamr bed and pass out. I don't know how else to describe it. Now I think I finally can, I can rest. For some reason I just feel like I had to get something done today, something other than just being here and existing. Until I finished the last picture I was working on I didn't feel like I had done anything.



Now I think I'll hit the sack, nervousness and all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yep, hookah tonight, but Mandy had to take a rain check...too much work. sorry...next time, she promised!

The Cardboard Tube Knight said...

Now I know, and knowing is half the battle!