Wednesday, August 24, 2005

This is All Her Fault...

I usually stray away from Blogger surveys because the code I do for them is Hell. But since Twinks listed my name at the bottom I'll just buckle down and do it.



Seven things you plan to do before you die


    1. Have two beautiful daughters

    2. Marry the girl of my dreams

    3. Drive Across the Country

    4. Write a Novel

    5. Spend one year living in LA or New York

    6. Kiss a girl on the observation deck of the Effiel tower

    7. Manage my own business


Seven things you can do
    1. I can write

    2. Think of spur of the moment witty and sweet things.

    3. I can drive really well

    4. Cook some of the best spagehetti you ever had.

    5. I can remember birthdays

    6. I can recall tons of pointless information

    7. I can draw


Seven things you can't do
    1. Flirt with strangers

    2. Sleep without noise

    3. Pass up a Cinnabon

    4. Go a day without Caffine

    5. Let a girl cry without trying to help

    6. Draw Cows

    7. Draw Planes


Seven things that attract you to the opposite sex
    1. Red Hair

    2. Nerdiness

    3. Beautiful Eyes

    4. Out Spokeness

    5. Honesty

    6. Smart

    7. Kind and Helpfulness


Seven things you say most
    1. Dude

    2. Junk/Slong/Dick/Penis (basically any reference to the male genitalia)

    3. Bad Ass

    4. Own/Pwn

    5. Blows Goat (in reference to other things)

    6. Hardcore

    7. She's Cute (I frequently look at the girls around me in public)


Seven celebrity crushes(click on 1 of the names to see pics)
    1. The only ones I can think of are: Julianne Moore, Lindsay Lohan, Amy Acker, Halle Berry, and Michelle Trachtenburg.


Seven people you want to take this quiz (I'll make it optional)
    1. Autumn

    2. Yara

    3. Amanda

    4. Kay

    5. Megan

    6. Angelique

    7. Jamie


I have a lot to write about next time that I get in to the mood for it. I had a talk with Twinks about some stuff the other day and she kind of convinced me.

1 comment:

Miss Me said...

Sweety it's great to know all this stuff about you now, you're the cutest, no matter that you will deny that. I"m a little bit hyper/happy. Friday I'm going to Bella Italia