Monday, August 15, 2005

Apology Letter

Dear Self,


Sorry I made those bad decisions / choices / counterfeits. I know now that even though I was always sure I had good intentions / motives / accomplices, I needed to spend some more time thinking about how my actions would appear to family / to friends / on the security camera.


Some might find this hard to believe, but you know all I ever really wanted was to be loved / rich / acquitted. I guess I just keep hoping that one day the entire world will understand me / English.


I promise that from now on, I won’t worry all the time about losing weight / friends / the police, and I’ll try to be the best person I can be, although I can’t promise that I won’t make an occasional mistake / enemy / prison break.


I’m also going to go easier on the people around me, because I understand now that deep down they really truly love me / care about me / will file charges.
I know that you forgive me.



(signature)

No comments: