Friday, August 12, 2005

Flooded

Real quick before I finish up some last minute work and hop into bed, I need to go through some of the stuff that happened tonight. I went to dinner with my mom, she's still in town and while I would have much rather hung out with Ashley, I just couldn't. I don't know why really.



Then when I got home my dad called me to ask if I had any money left. I don't, see last night I was on Amazon.com and I accidently purchased an item. I know that sucks and I have to wait till it gets here to return it. By the time it does I might have more money. So'll probably end up keeping the damn thing.



When I told him that he asked me what my plans were for now until school. You know this might sound stupid, but why should I have plans? I have roughly ten days until I have to sit in classes five days a week, and I haven't even really had a summer except for that little week or two before I moved back here.



Maybe I want to spend my ten days sitting on my ass or something, or maybe I want to look for a job, you know its hard to do that when you have to study and stuff. Maybe I just want to relax for a while, I've had a lot thrown on my in the last few days and I'm tried of everyone wanting me to make a new move instead of just letting me be for a while.



I should call him back and tell him I'll do with this ten days whatever I damn well please, but I already said that in a way. He wnats me to come back home to Houston and sit around there, I hate it there more than I hate it here. I don't want to go back to Houston and sit on my ass there, by this time next week all of my friends will be back here except a few and those few have jobs and other things to do.



I don't hear from any of my friends back there except for PJ and Justin [the other one]. Everyone else whines about how they miss me and never call. So that's not a selling point to get me back home. I don't need to be at home just sitting there where there's nothing for me to do. I can't find a job there because I need to come back here. And if I stay there for that ten days then I don't have time to find a job while I'm here and probably won't be able to since everyone will have moved back.



Then he said I could come up to Killeen and work with him, I hate being there too, I hate being completely alone, I've gotten rid of that feeling here, does he think I want to go back to it? I Just need to get some rest. I have so much on my mind; my dog died, this class is coming down to being too much for me to handle, a friend that might be sick, I've got literally nine dollars left in my account and just too much to worry about. So I guess all I can say is that i justh ave to make it through tomorrow and maybe I'll be fine. Wish me luck.

No comments: