Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I Wanna Be That Dad...

Alright, if you were up and saw the two test posts that I will by now have erased, I was testing out a new program that allows me to blog from my desktop, its called w.bloggar and it's pretty nice. It's an HTML editor that allows me to blog. Before I was just typing them into an editor and cutting and pasting, now I am doing the posting from the editor too. I feel so nerdy and lame, its nice.



I talked to Kay on the phone today and she suggested that I just leave and go somewhere. Not that I'm trying to make excuses, but with the gas averaging about 2.45 from what I see, this is not the time to go anywhere when your low on money, which I happen to be.



I don't even having a savings and I need to find a job so bad, I think tomorrow I might run over to the mall and check there to see what they have that I might be interested in.



Since I've been kind of a downer lately I decided to post something a little more light hearted. Just to take my mind off things that have been going on. I had a conversation a while back about the kind of father I wanted to be when I had kids later on in life.



I think I was talking with my roommate and I said that I wanted to be that dad that all of my daughters friends thought was hot, I wouldn't do anything with them. I would just be around doing very distracting things so that it would upset my daughter. I think it would be funny.



But I know that it's probably highly unlikely I'll ever reach that status, I just find it funny to think about. I was telling Kay that I definately have a thing for a good looking mom. It's just how I am. And I don't mean the trashy look slut mom, I mean the one who's got class and stuff. I'm not into trashy looking girls in any right, so why would I be when it comes to moms.



The strange thing about all of this is, I hear a lot of guys talk about moms, but I never hear women talk about dads. I mean supposedly its hot when you have older distinguished men, like I know a lot of women like Richard Gear or George Clooney, so how come none of them are ever after a dad.



I guess all this really proves is that people are weird, and that men really dont' care about age as much, unless the girls are underage..then they better. I think I'll wrap this up. I have something else to get on. I'll try to do some more of this tomorrow.

No comments: