Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Heard the News?

Apparently a lot has happened in the last few days that I was unaware of, like the hurricane. I went over to my old roommate, Brandon's, place and I was hanging out for a while. They were all watching the news. I watched it for a while and saw all the crap that had happened to New Orleans. I didn't know any of this was going on.



I guess its good they had warning, because Houston never really did with Hurricane Allison. It just hit us one day unexpectedly. Well I don't have much to say about today, I am starting to get pissed. The gas prices are so fucking high and without a really good reason. First they said the War did it, then they said China entering the market did it, now its the Hurricane. I think its all bullshit. The gas prices are high because the gas companies know that no one will do anything about it.



And what can we do, alternative fuels aren't yet readily availible. So we just have to wait until gas gets so outlandishly priced? I think that something needs to give soon. Well I have to go.

No comments: