Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Oh Noes!

I need to make this quick, keep it short and just write something in here. I went over and watched television with Allison tonight, hung out with some friends earlier, but nothing note worthyt. But when Allison and I were on the couch watching Nightmare Before Christmas there was this point where I just felt this urge to kiss her.



I mean what the fuck, I don't even know what the hell that's supposed to mean. All I could think was like holy shit and oh noes!. I think I must be really wanting someone now...



Over the weekend I got a surprise, Bendel Rushing, a kid I went to camp with, goes to school here. I haven't seen him since August of 2001 when we were in Washington D.C. Oh and today I found out one of my Freshmen friends was in my class, guess it won't be so boring after all.

No comments: