Monday, August 08, 2005

Since I Was Gone...

Sorry I have been away for so long, not much has happened. I justh ad to go home to get a few things from my house for me to bring up here. It's getting close to move in day for the rest of the people at the school. I'm excited and then I'm not.



Right now all I have is privacy, time to myself. I can sit in my room and tlak on the phone as loud as I want. I can pretty much make huge fucking messes and no one will be able to say a word to me about it. But soon, very soon I will have people in and out of here. I just know it.



And yet I don't know if I should mind, because I have learned, from being here. That living on your own isn't so bad. Not to say that I'm some kind of loner, but I could stand to live this way for a prolonged amount of time. At least that is if I had someone around I could go hnag out with.



As you can tell from the last post I have been feeling very Nostalgic, I had to go through so many pictures and crap from prom and the like. Now I miss some people from my high school, mostly just Kinsey, Marie, Alaina, Amanda and Mitchell. They were pretty much the people who never rubbed me the wrong way.



Well I'm going to wrap this up, sorry I can't be more long winded, but I need to sleep. Class tomorrow and all. Plus I'm on call tonight! Not like a doctor anything, its even better. I'm on call from a very special someone. See you guys around.

1 comment:

Miss Me said...

I hope you enjoyed being away, cause you should. Well enjoy your privacy as long ask you can and when it's gone enjoy having your friends around.