Monday, August 01, 2005

A Full Weekend

It sure has been an interesting weekend. Firday I got up early, like around 2:50 PM for my meeting with Ashley that was supposed to take palce ten minutes later. I got there in the middle of her break, we sat and talked. She was eating, I just had something to drink. She didn't even charge me for it.



We had a nice little discussion about her moving back to Colorado, and whether or not she would move to Houston after that. I just see her moving to Houston as a bad thing. Don't know why, I guess its because I don't like that city.



But moving on, I went to Starbucks that night. I can't remember if Nicole was there too, but I do remember that because of the fact it was a weekend. I guess the only 24 hour Starbucks in about a 70 mile radius could attract some attention. I hung out there for a while and talked to some people, the same ones I've mentioned before.



Saturday was even more busy. Nothing really happened until we were supposed to go back to the coffee shop and it was too crowded, so we went and sat at Chili's for a while. We also stopped in at Border's bookstore and I picked this up:



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Don't worry everyone, its just a joke. I'm sure this book will just sit on the shelf here and collect lots of pretty dust! Well I better be off!

No comments: