Sunday, August 14, 2005

Relationship Placement

I would like to start by saying, I'm not as smart as everyone thinks I am. I really don't see it so I don't try and play it up or anything. Yesterday a lot of stuff went on. CJ and I hung out most of the day, watched some bad movies we could make fun of. Later on he even taught me how to use Photoshop correctly.



We both discusssed the fact that Photoshop isn't for drawings, which never seems to people keep from bitching about how it made their drawing look too much like a picture. I want to just tell them That's because it's NOT FOR DRAWINGS IDIOT. But I plan to use it to clean up my drawings because I just learned how.



Summer school is officially over now, and soon after the season who's name it bares shall follow. I miss a lot of things about earlier in summer. But I don't miss being alone. I have a roommate now...sort of unofficially.



Now if I could just find a job and patch up some of these relationships with the people I know I would be fine. I worry over somethings still, I guess I'm just insecure about things. And while I can't state them outloud all of the people they pretain to. Where I stand with one friend. Why one friend thinks we should stand on better terms than we really do. And What to do about another friend.



Right now I can't think on this to figure it out, I have some writing to do and maybe a little drawing too. So until the next thing needs to be said, I'll be elsewhere.

No comments: