Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Are You In

It hurts to feel left out, no one wants to be left out. But I am noticing more and more that it seems like whenever some kind of mass activity is taking place that one person is always left out. I’m not sure how that person feels about what’s going on and I hate to see my friends just sitting off to the side, but the truth is I know how I feel when it happens and its not generally good.

I know now what being left out is no fun, for me, so I will try to include myself in things more often, maybe there is more stock in the things Desiree and Jamie have been telling me these past few weeks. While my well being will always come after those I care about, I should at least try to take better care of myself.

Funny thing about me saying this is I feel racing with Rickey today, it was funny to me, CJ and Des stopped to ask if I was alright and I had to be a little embarrassed but I just shrugged it off. I’m not the kind to regret much, I mean it happened, big deal its in the past. I mean, besides how often do I get hurt.

And its not like I knocked myself retarded, I fell got up, bled a little and then on the way back from the UC I raced up the hill and ran as fast as CJ, but of course I could have done better if not hurt.

Tomorrow is my birthday, and I still don’t know what I’m going to do, I guess I have a few hours to decide, until then…

See ya…

No comments: