Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Survey thing


Three names you go by.

  • Justin
  • Justy
  • That’s All

Three screennames you have had.

  • Cardboard Tube Knight
  • Jayce
  • Carousel

Three things you like about yourself. [This is reaching.]

  • My height
  • My ability to seem fine when I’m nervous
  • My writing ability

Three things you don't like about yourself. [This is too easy.]

  • My attitude
  • My weight
  • My teeth

Three things that scare you.

  • Losing a good friend
  • Heights
  • Being Alone

Three of your everyday essentials.

  • Cell Phone
  • Writing Pad
  • Wallet

Three things that you are wearing right now.

  • Vans
  • Watch
  • Shorts

Three of your favorite bands or artists.

  • Blink-182
  • Taking Back Sunday
  • Story of the Year

Three of your current favorite songs.

  • Ever So Sweet – Early November
  • A Perfect Sonnet – Bright Eyes
  • If I Can’t Be Yours - Thantanos

Three new things you want to try in the next twelve months.

  • A Relationship
  • Working Out
  • Writing something serious

Three things you want in a relationship.

  • Someone to care for that cares for me
  • Someone who’s comfortable around me
  • The kind of person you can just lay there and hold, not say a word and know what they’re thinking

Two truths and a lie. (Guess.)

  • I feel kind of blah now
  • X-Files is On
  • I love Apples

Three physical things you like about the opposite sex.

  • Legs
  • Eyes
  • Hair

Three things you just can't do.

  • Feel Needed
  • Be Perfect
  • Fly

Three things you can do.

  • Write
  • Draw
  • Drive

Three of your favorite hobbies.

  • Writing
  • Drawing
  • Conversation

Three things you want to do really badly right now.

  • Watch Pulp Fiction
  • Talk to someone
  • Sleep for like 12 hours

Three careers you're considering.

  • Writer
  • Lawyer
  • FBI Agent

Three places you want to go on vacation.

  • England
  • Japan
  • Los Angeles

Three kids' names.

  • Julianna
  • Meriel
  • Ashley

Three things you want to do before you die.

  • Get married
  • Have Daughters
  • Write A Novel

No comments: