Thursday, March 10, 2005

Konstantine

“I can’t imagine all the people that you know, and the places that you go when the lights are turned down low, I don’t understand all of the things you’ve seen and I’m slipping in between, you and you’re big dreams. It’s always you, in my big dreams.”

I wanted to start this out this way so that I could appear more typical, I think that people try to hard to appear to be unique, when we’re all unique in our own way. So why try so hard to be what you already are. Just be who you are, besides its like Julie said “Who else is better qualified.”

I haven’t written a long post in some time, I mean a real post, I did post a story but I think that’s a little different. Sometimes I wonder what’s going on around me, I wish I could just get inside of friends heads. But at the same time I know that’s part of what makes life so interesting.

Now I think that I’m stronger, I'm back on track for what I need to be doing here. I know that I need to buckle down. Nothing note worthy happened today, nothing worth mentioning here in this little account. I want to talk to Katherine; I want to go see Mandi, neither of those things happened. I feel like I need a change, just a few days until Spring Break and I’m aching for this.

No comments: