Saturday, March 26, 2005

A Taste Of Things That Passed

Today I’ve been more active than I have in any other in this semester, but at the same time, I have to say that I need to work on so many things. I have a lot of school crap to catch up on, so that’s going to make my life hard for a while.

But I can honestly say that I am really excited about one thing, I’m starting to really get to know Jamie’s friend Laura better, she’s fun to hang around with and just interesting. I wish I had more time to talk to her, but I guess all things come in time. Today I finally got to see Battle Royale, it was pretty good. Just that mix of comedy and action you expect from that kind of movie. It reminded me of Versus.

Well this was kept short because I should be wrapping this day up and climbing into bed. I’ll be around.

No comments: