Monday, March 28, 2005

Life Is Hard...

...unless you're a giant 200 hundred foot tall war ready robot. Man that is some sweet, sweet action. Stepping on shit and crushing villages. I have got to get me one of thems. Then I could kick the crap out of a monkey. Damn, I hate that monkey. He's so cool and snide, with is little monkey smirk and those beedy eyes.

Yeah fuck that monkey, what did he ever do for us. Fuck that monkey and the horse he rode in on.

Don't ask

Emily was telling me that the things between feet and inches in height are a prime and a double prime, like I didn't know it or something. But I don't care because when you think about it those things aren't on the keyboard. And if its not on the keyboard who cares. I think that's how it'll become in the real world. If its no on the keyboard it'll be done away with. And they'll combine letters to make more room and shit. Like 'c' and 'k'...that could totally be one letter.

(Its in italics because its fucking hard to make blogger get off the italics.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you switch to the HTML view. you close the italic tag. duh. i always compose in html. i disabled the "compose" thing.

The Cardboard Tube Knight said...

There's something off about you...