Monday, April 03, 2006

The Weekend

So here it is the end of another weekend, the end of a very good weekend really. As planned we went to Houston on Friday night, I was kind of nervous that things would go wrong. I was actually nervous that nothing would go as planned. Only Brandon, Neemo and I were able to go and we had a lot of fun the ride down there. I really do like to talk to Neemo and Brandon, even though I get the idea that Neemo really doesn't know I don't hate him. I actually enjoy talking to him more than I do most people around here because he doesn't spit out the usual mindless babble.



I get tired of hearing the same things from people over and over. Talking to Neemo and Brandon is sort of refreshing. It gives me new opinions on the way things are and it gives me just a new look on things in general. Having company in the car like that makes the ride go alot faster.



I think when we got to Houston Friday night that no one had really expected the whole thing to feel like it was no time at all. SO when we got to town that night, we made a few stops, and in the end we got to playing Super Smash Brothers Melee. And since it was just me, Neemo and Brandon things were pretty fun. A little bit into the game I started talking to Sandra on the internet, needless to say I was pretty excited about getting to see her on Saturday.



After all of that we got to bed, I fell asleep on the floor watching FOX News Channel, in the morning when I woke up we all went to take care of some business, then we picked up Shirin and went to Olive Garden. We had a lot of fun there, I mean I really love the food at that place and its not too terribly expensive. I have to admit I didn't know what to do at first, but after like five minutes around Sandra I just felt more comfortable than before.



While we were there we even took a few silly little pictures, I think I tried to get one of everyone at least once, that's just my thing. After that we drove across town to the movie theater and saw Ice Age II, even though I hardly paid attention to the movie because I was either falling asleep or talking to Sandra; I can say that it was a really good movie.



I really can't go into much detail about what happened after the movie, I mean there wasn't much, more driving, and I had gotten Sandra a gift, a hat that she had worn the first time we hung out alone. She really liked the hat, and everyone says it looks good on her. We didn't get back to San Antonio until four in the morning, busy...I know.



But there was nothing but fun, I mean I think that I had way too much fun with the whole thing. But I do have a pictures here, wee.



1 comment:

Danger said...

She is beautiful!
I know you'll treat her wonderfully, too!