Tuesday, April 25, 2006

The Little Annoyances

There is so much going on right here right now, I am well more than ready to have a break from school. School can be a tiring thing, it can drain a person in more way than one. I talked to Shirin about how the people around here act, about how I am tired of talking to one person and getting someone butting in on my conversation. I mean I really try to keep to myself when I can, not bother people when I over hear them, even if I can help them by giving them some info.



It's not socially acceptable to butt in, for the most part. There are the acceptions to this rule, but I think that they happen far less than we would like for them too. In a little while I have to go up to the campus and hit up the library for a book so that I can finish writing this paper. I had all of the work done except for a damn work cited. When I asked the teacher for a little extra time, he told me yes, but some asshole in the background piped up and yelled Who's fault is that?



For God's sake mind your fucking business, I didn't talk to you, I didn't ask for your input, because if I cared I'd kill myself, your not anybody, you're not even in our class. And when you have to start a phrase with the words Not to be offensive you know already that you are in fact about to offend someone and you are just trying to protect your ass.



In other miraculous news Neemo and I agreed twice today, both times on someone else being annoying, I am proud of him. He might learn what the word asshole means yet.



Now, I really don't have much else to say, there are some pictures here that I would like to post: only those on blogger will get to see them though.





No comments: