Monday, April 17, 2006

There's Not Enough Of That To Go Around

Have you ever hung out with someone just for a while, and you suddenly start to think that maybe there could be a really good friendship there, only to have those hopes dashed? I felt really bad the other day because I got the idea that when we finished the first few manga that I wouldn't get to see Vanessa again.



It made me feel bad because I really enjoyed hanging out with her, she was a lot of fun, had a good sense of humor and was someone I could count on to not talk about me behind my back or try and take advantage of me. I don't have enough of that around here, I really should get more people like that to come around.



Well I talked to her about it and she said we would still hang out so I am satisfied enough. I know I might not be able to see her over the summer, but there is always the phone, right?



This weekend was culminized by phone calls from further away, long talks and soft giggles. I love talking to Sandra on the phone, I really do. I love it, but not nearly as much as I love going to see her, In four days I'll be right there, seeing her. Its all that I can do, right? But there is so much to do until then. Thursday is too far away.



There is a long day ahead of me tomorrow. I have writing and reading to do, and I will get it done. I will have something to show for this year.

No comments: