Thursday, April 20, 2006

Gone

Stories to tell? I should have some more after this weekend. I'm going back to Houston, because I have some one I really want to see. This place is starting to wear on me, it sickens me. I am tired of seeing some of these people, I am tired of being in some of these situations. I'm tired of a lot that goes on here. This is the kind of place that wears on your senses, it breaks you down to you refuse to care. You refuse to do the things you should.



Why do I know all of this, well unlike most, I have been here since June, yeah I hardly went home for summer. There were lots of people that I neglected to see over the last year, what pisses me off most about it is that I feel like its my fault. I mean I try to see them, I call, I really do and when I am in town they ignore me.



They basically tell me that they are too busy. And whatever, I don't care that much, not like I used to. I get the same thing here, I get told we're going to meet here at this time and then I get stood up.



But again, whatever. I don't have the time to worry about it.

No comments: