Wednesday, April 26, 2006

My Overkill

A lot has come up about some things and its making me nervous. It seems like a lot of things might change after this year. It's like that whole thing with the first season of Scrubs, so much changed at the end of that season that it almost drove them all apart. I don't want that to happen to me and my friends and the people I care about.



So much of the stuff that scares me could happen so soon and it could mean nothing at all when it does, but the person that is me doesn't like change. And I know that's a bad thing, because everything changes. But I consider myself so lucky to have things the way that they are now. I am happy with life for what it is worth, and yes, there are things that could be better, but there is no perfection in life.



Life has to be a little flawed, otherwise what's the point in living. In the ideal world what would you stand to gain if you started out with everything that you could possibly want. I think its when you fight for something that you actually achieve a new level of humanity. I think that there is something to be gained for standing up what for what you believe in I haven't done that very often but I want to do that now.



I see so much going on around me here, and I see how some people just have so much going for themselves and they throw it away when they don't even know what the full benefit of what they have could be. I don't want to be that person, I want to make sure whatever I have to be proud of and make sure I nurture it properly.



Communication break down can cause a lot of problems in any relationship whether it be romantic or whether it be friends, parents, or any of the other people that you speak with from time to time. It makes me angry to know some things that I never got around until finding out the other day. This guy here at the school. He is so incredible, I love talking to him. He must be one of the coolest people I have met. He told me that when he first heard about me it was people bitching about how much of an ass I am because of jokes I made.



Who here has ever known me to go out and want to harm retards or blatantly attack others without reason? No one has, because when I make jokes I am just joking. I joke about racism, I joke about how black people are worthless, I am mostly black. What happened in this world where simple jokes turn into controversy? Maybe I just overkilled it.

No comments: