Sunday, April 30, 2006

Fear

There are things that need to be done, that need to be said, and I don't know when or where to do either. It's like you have a thousand different things swirling through your mind and all at once your asked to make them stop and make perfect sense. Fear as a powerful thing, and to say that you're never scared is stupid. Everyone gets scared, even heroes know when to have fear stricken into them, its how that effects you and I am afraid I have to say that I failed once more.



I failed to take the fear the way that I should have. I went to church and today the whole Mass was about nothing more than fear, about how we should give our fears to God and all of that. I'm not saying that I can do that all of a sudden, just willy nilly now, but I can say that I will deamn well try. It might take time but I want ot fix these things, I want to fix them for myself and for my furture.

No comments: