Monday, May 01, 2006

Bitch

Ruined. I talked to Sandra about mabye making this work, and the whole time in the back of my mind I couldn't get one thought to go away. I kept think about what I was told the other night. It pissed me off so bad that I didn't even want to tell Sandra for fear we might end up like that. Sandra is a good person, she has a good spirit and she doesn't mean harm ever. But the kind of person that would use me, lie to me, and then lie about me afterwards, get rid of me and just slander my name all of the time. That's what Allison was.



And to think Brandon told me I needed closure with her, I needed to talk to her and let her know what she did was wrong. I've never thought I would say this, but fuck closure. Closure is what I had with Sandra, she's reasonable, she didn't run off and tell all manner of things about how I did something to her that never even happened.



For almost a year and half I thought I had a best fucking friend here at the school, I talked to her, I confided in her and then come to find out none of that mattered. I start hearing rumors and shit from two different directions about how I was stalking Allison, yeah it was really stalking when you ask me if you can sleep in my bed, and I willingly give it up and take the floor because you were scared. Its stalking when you want me to buy plane tickets for you to go see someone, so I help you do it, help you get all the stuff to go to the airport and suddenly you don't want to go.



Fuck what Brandon said, if I never speak to her again it will be too fucking soon, I took her off my facebook, my phone, and I wish I could just take her from my memories. I hate two faced hypocritical people like that. She said there and lied and said she loved me, she doesn't even know the meaning of that word. Love is dedication, its caring, its not getting mad when you probably should have long ago and most of all its sincere. Love doesn't make you tell malicious lies to make yourself always seem like the victim.



What the fuck did I ever do deserve this? I mean when her purse gets stolen, I buy her a new one to make her feel better, on top of tht the bracelet in the purse, I replaced it, then I take out to make her feel better, come over to check on her when she's sick, and that bitch tells her roommate I was stalking her? Tell me if that makes a lick of Goddamn sense!



I'm mad and upset all at one time, and I just know for a fact I never want to speak to her again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a friend that went through what you did, and the girl that accused him of 'stalking' her was, as it turned out, more than a little psycho. In the end, people like that aren't even worth closure, and I hope Allison learns the error of her ways in a way that's as harsh as what she did to you.

You deserve a girl that's going to be true and honest with you, not a skank like Allison. I'm sorry things didn't work out with Sandra the way you wanted them to, but at least you walked away with a real friend in the bargain. Love will come to you when you're fully ready to accept it, and if you need to talk, please message me.

~Megan