Saturday, May 13, 2006

A Theraputic Chain Of Events

Give me a break, I'm pretty much an asshole most of the time, I hate so many different things that it makes it hard for me to hang out with a lot of different types of people. I'm pretty much a pessimist, I see the dark side of things, I see the world for what it is, the world is not beautiful most of the time, the world is ugly, its spiteful and people are more often times driven by hate than driven by love.



Yeah so with all of that having been said when I meet someone who is like me, who likes most of the things I like, I see it as a good reason to maybe at least see if we can be friends. If this person is a girl then I wonder if I can take it even further. I talked with someone about how you go through your head and think of all the friends you have that you would date.



When I do several people come to mind, although I something wonder about them and what they are like below the surface. I'm starting to think that all of this, everything that happening for everyone, it's not an accident, its a theraputic chain of events to prepare us for the rest of it out there. There are lessons that we all need to learn and things that we need to go through. True, some of us have it easier than others. Some of us pretty much get it right on the first try and they are the lucky ones, they're blessed.



Others of us have to really work at things and try harder and we have to really try to get what is needed. Things are going to be hard, and I am sure that they're going to get harder maybe. I guess there's just a lot of fighting left to do.

No comments: