Wednesday, May 31, 2006

My Fantasy

There is something different about the way we act after we've had a disturbing dream, or not really disturbing, but just anything unnerving. Last night I had a dirty dream about a friend that I don't want to think about like that? When its someone you see as higher above you, someone you could never see dating you. Why does it feel so bad? You know that its just a mindless fantasy, and that they would never do those kings of things with you.



Most of the time you know that even if you were with them, that they wouldn't be the kind of person you would see saying and doing those kinds of things. In the dream the person, let's just call her Emma, was saying all kinds of things that I don't even like to think now for reasons of my own sanity. But one of the things that she said was that she had always wanted it this way. And that she would squeeze me between her legs until I pop.



I really hate having these kinds of dreams, they always make me feel uncomfortable, and I don't even know if I will be able to look at this girl the same way again.

No comments: