Saturday, June 03, 2006

New Contender Enters the Ring

Last night I just started writing in a note book, like it was my journal, but somehow it was better than the blog. Somehow it was me saying the things out loud that I didn't type or even want to think about. So far I have covered six pages in writing and some how it feels thearaputic. Writing about things that you just keep to yourself, even if you know only you were to see them feels like something special. Like even then, you shared something that you never would have.



That's about all that I can think to say about it.



Alright, so I have been working a lot lately, like six to twleve hours a night. Its not as bad as it sounds. I basically read an entire Dan Brown novel in two days and I am working on reading a Chuck Paulhnick book. It gives me time to read, to go over my stories and fine tune them and stuff like that. And having fine tuned stories is really important. I haven't really had time to think about the things that were bothering me before.



I was going to ask Heather though is maybe I culd hang out with her and Persephanie a little this summer when I get some money, just because something tells me I should get to know Persphanie better before the summer is over. I don't know why I get that feeling.



Oh something really cool happened last night, Tarin brought food to my work...but I need to go soon, gotta get ready.

No comments: