Wednesday, June 28, 2006

There's No Excuse

Why is it with all of the friends that we have the ones that ignore us seem to pull in the most attention when there are more people out there. I meet new people out there all of the time but it seems that when I have a friend that is just flat out ignoring me it really pisses me off. Most of the people that read this, in fact all of them are not who I'm talking about. I'm not going to name names, but the thing here is that the person I am talking about I have known for years and been nothing but nice to.



I think that people need to realize that when someone calls you, tries to talk to you on here and just generally asks how you are, you should make some effort to actually talk back to them. I'm not doing it for my health. Its one thing if you take a few days to reply, but when you flat out ignore them and then talk to people that you've never even met in real life or talked to on the phone, that also pisses me off. I'm tired of being nice to people and having to hunt them down or call for months on end just to get one returned call.



It's not cute, its not funny, it won't make people like you more.



There's not much else I can say, I don't get people.

No comments: