Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Update Late

Well it seems like its been a long time since I did anything with my blog, that's because it has. Work and a lack of internet access has caused that really. And work is hard and boring, I got in trouble for the first time this past week, and the worst part is that I totally thought I was doing the right stuff. People who have been there for a while act like it should be common sense, like everything should come natural.



In truth nothing really comes natural, I think its kind of bullshit for them to get onto me when I have worked there like three weeks and they have worked there so much longer. In truth I can't really see myself doing this job much longer. Of course I need to really hunt hard for a new job, because its when you just get angry and search for something that you end up making a dumb choice.



See earlier this week I lost some equipment, not that I want to go into all of it. The thing about this piece of equipment is that no one told me exactly how much it was. If I had known that the damn thing was nearly six hundred dollars I would have never left it unattended. Like I said, they expect you to know shit like this because...God knows what.



I really don't want to think about it anymore, that shit will really just piss me off. What I would like to think about is that I really need to go out and get back into things, go out and meet new people and the like. I think it wouldn't hurt to go on a date or something, but there is really no one that I know of that I can just go up to and ask, I mean anyone I know is a friend or a friend of a friend. My whole life is basically been writing and reading for the last few weeks. Well of course there was work too.



I worked this movie theater today, actually one of Heather's good friends works there. And the odd thing was that I worked there before but this time I noticed this girl and there was something extremly attractive about her. In that cute sort of pixie way. I talked to her only a little bit, and she seemed to be younger, maybe nineteen at the most, which isn't that much of a difference.



But I would have to talk to Kristian, Heather's friend, to know for sure. Then there is the fact that I'm not that good at talking to girls in the first place. Well I better get off of this thing, I need to get some drawing done because its been a while and I have soem ideas.

No comments: