Thursday, June 15, 2006

Broke Down

So today really hasn't been one of the best days, for one my car broke down after work. I'm tried of having to drive clear across town to go to work. It doesn't make sense really. I was talking to my other brother, the one that lives in Houston, and he was telling me that I should find a new job because of the way I am being treated over there. He is right in a way, I mean they are having me work all over town and not caring about where I live in relative to that.



They don't really care much about a damn thing and it makes me sick to think that I thought that I might like that job. But they take my days off, they give me terrible hours clear across town where they work there that day wouldn't even have paid for my gas to get there. I know now I have got to find a new job.



As for the car breaking down Greg gave me a ride home and I have to tell him thanks for that.

No comments: