Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Good to Know That If I Want Attention All I Have to Do is Die!

When a guy out there is trying to get to a girl, when there is something going on with him and he just wants to get her attention, how long is it before she actually knows what the Hell is going on? Do women have a sixth sense about these kinds of things? I get used to being the guy who the girls not interested in and I wonder does it make them mad when they think someone likes them, but they don't like him back.



My experince with women is pretty slim to none and I was just wondering a lot of things. Normally I would ask Heather or someone else that I considered to see guys in a normal way. As many of you know, this blog has been around a long fucking time and many times you can see me asking the same questions. Mostly that's because I have seen a lot of things I didn't even think were there, suddenly crop up. I have seen girls claimed I liked them when I never did, or I have seen girls I like never even notice what was going on.



Maybe part of that comes from the experince on their part too, but at the same time, where I come from its okay for a guy to do something for a girl and not like her. Not in that Tiny Vessels sort of way, I mean do things for them like take them out places, hang out with them. Nothing sexual, you know. Somewhere along the line I started to think that maybe my friends were right, I have something to offer a woman that I date, I just need to figure out what I want to do next. A lot of my time is spent either writing or wishing I had the courage to go after things I want.



When it comes right down to it, I would just have to find the time and places to go out and meet people. Or the courage to talk to the girls I know that I am already interested in.

No comments: